For all of the units of the type max.e3 are used air-to-air rotary heat exchanger- Sorption type, made from aluminum foil and 3Å molecular sieve which gives high selectivity for absorbing water molecules (HM1 type). Sorption rotors are providing an excellent method to pre-cool and dehumidify the fresh air before entering DX cooling coil. Temperature efficiency (Sensible) – E ≥ 70%, Humidity Efficiency – E ≤ 80%.
⇒ New sorption rotor range, molecular sieve HX1 and HM1 - Molecular Sieve 3Å
- Lower investment cost in cooling
- Lower energy consumption in cooling period
- Better performance for dry cooling systems
- Lower investment costs and energy savings from day 1
- Helpful solution when cooling capacity is limited in existing systems
⇒ High humidity efficiency, up to 80%
Sorption rotors are providing an excellent method to precool and dehumidify the fresh air before entering the DX cooling coil. Both Molecular sieve (HX1) and Mole-cular Sieve (HM1) 3Å sorption wheels are giving exceptional high humidity transfer efficiencies. In general, humidity efficiency is more or less equal to temperature efficiency. 3Å molecular sieve gives high selectivity for absorbing water molecules (HM1 type)
⇒ Molecular Sieve 3Å coating shows a high selectivity for absorbing water molecules
- It is recommended in cases where cross contamination needs to be avoided
- No odor problems
⇒ Lower running cost of ventilations and cooling system
- Cooling recovery in summer time.
- Drying supply air with drier exhaust air, less water condensing in cooling coil.
- Efficient dehumidification of fresh air in extreme conditions due to almost constant humidity efficiency, less need to increase water temperature.